Hand drawn illustrations using markers, paint, and poster board.
Artworks created to engage viewers creativity, imagination and innovation.
- Sharpe Black Pens/Markers of various sizes.
- Penciled sketches for references and ideas to incorporate into drawings.
- Paint/Colored markers used to highlight certain areas of significance.
- Negative space used as a design element.
- Intricate details.
- Cartoons, mythology, pop culture, plants, animals and elemental representations.
- Black and White.
- Checkerboard/Chessboard patterns.