Garden of the Gods
no images were found
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams
Mike & Tia’s Wedding
Manhattan, New York
Brett & Poy’s Wedding
Ithaca, New York
Pictures from New York Comic Con 2012 at the Javits Center
Manhattan, New York
“A hundred times have I thought New York is a catastrophe, and fifty times : It is a beautiful catastrophe.” – Le Corbusier
New York City – The City that Never Sleeps, The Big Apple, Gotham, and The Melting Pot.
Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, New York, New York
Photography captured using a Canon EOS 600D
The Canon EOS 6D is also known as the Canon Rebel T3i in the United States.
Canon EOS 600D is an 18.0 megapixel digital single-lens reflex (DSLR for short) camera. Shot using a 50mm prime and a 18-135mm lens.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording [1920 x 1080 Full HD video at frame rates of 30 (29.97), 24 (23.976) and 25.0 frames per second] with Movie Digital zoom and Video Snapshot features
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the EOS Scene Detection System to capture beautiful scenes with ease.
- Imaging features like Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures, and 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Image format: 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C size).
- CRW Raw format [Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)] or JPG formats [8.00 Megapixels (3,456 x 2,304) to 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)].
- Manual focus and auto Focus.
- Automatic Sensor Cleaning.
- Built-in flash.
“Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.” – Ansel Adams